Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics/ZIM Building
- ZIM 044, 17 PCs, Smartboard
Faculty of Business, Economics and Information Systems Building
- WIWI 030, 22 PCs
- WIWI 031, 18 PCs
- WIWI 032, 16 PCs
Rooms WIWI 031 and 032 can only be used as one complete room.
- NK 117, 27 PCs
Law Faculty Building
- JUR 057, 24 PCs
- JUR 058, 19 PCs
- ITZ 252, 19 PCs, Smartboard
Catholic Theology Building
- KT 30, 4 PCs
- You can find SMART boards for interactive presentations with beamers in computer rooms ZIM 044 and ITZ 252. All other computer rooms are equipped with a projector. All computer rooms also have plugs for notebooks (of the lecturers).
- In the computer rooms, you can use the campus printer-copiers on every PC for your printing, no matter where the PC is located.
The following software is available for you on every computer room PC:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro (2018)
- Adobe Indesign (2018)
- Adobe Photoshop (2018)
- Campusdrucker (campus printer-copiers)
- Citavi 6.5
- Format Factory
- Java Runtime
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Simio Personal Edition
- SPSS Amos 26
- SPSS Statistics 26
- VLC Player
- XML Copy Editor
If you require special software for your teaching in the computer rooms, please get in touch with ZIM Support.
Registration on the computer room PCs
To log into a computer room PC you need your ZIM ID. Important: your data on the desktop and the C: drive are deleted after you have signed off from the PC! Please therefore save your data, e.g. on your H:drive.
Special computer rooms
The following computer rooms are also supervised technically by the ZIM. The PCs in the computer rooms can only be used in connection with courses of the fields specified.
- Multimedia rooms of the Language Centre (NK 316 and 317)
- GIS room (NK) for the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, field of geography
- PAULA Experimental Laboratory for carrying out experiments
- Editorial training, newsroom, eLearning room and studios (in the ZMK)